Established in the year 1987, ours is a Charitable Trust, registered with the Charity Commissioner, Mumbai and having tax exemption benefit under Sec.80G of I.T.Act, 1961. Since then, we have been rendering services in the field of education, medical, society welfare, social and religious activities.
In the field of Education, our Trust is running –
- Boys Hostel – Bahadurlal Amritlal Jain Hostel - The Hostel, having all the necessary and most modern facilities, was constructed in 1995 in the heart of Indore City (M.P.). This is one of the best hostels in the State of Madhya Pradesh. Presently, it accommodates 67 students who are doing Post Graduation and professional courses viz. Medical, Engineering, C.A., etc. The Hostel is known for strict discipline and it is being run on subsidy for proper upkeep of the building, furniture & fixtures basis by the trust. Total constructed area is 14,000 sq. ft., which includes a multipurpose hall, Library, Mess, Broadband Facilities & Solar Water Heater.
- Amrit Smriti Sabhagrah - The Trust has constructed a multipurpose hall called “Amrit Smriti Sabhagarha” within the Bhattarak Yashkruti Sikshan Sansthan at Pratapgarh (Rajasthan) in 1986 for conducting various classes exclusively for boys and also various religious, cultural and social activities.
- Manek Smriti Sabhagrah - In the year 1992, the Trust has constructed a multipurpose hall called “Manek Smriti Sabhagrah” within the Mahila Vidyamandir at Pratapgarh (Rajasthan) where regular classes of Craft, Tailoring, Dance, Music, Drama etc. are being conducted exclusively for girls apart from other religious, cultural and social activities.
- Hostel accommodation for handicapped students -The Trust has constructed one hall admeasuring 27’ x 18’ suitable for accommodating 25 physically handicapped students, within the hostel set up by the Rashtriya Apang Association at Amravati (Maharashtra) in 1992.
- Shashwat Yatri Niwas - In the memory of their parents (Late) Shri Amritlalji Padlia and (Late) Mrs. Manekbai Padlia, the trustees Shri. Bahadurlal A. Jain and Mrs. Vanmala B. Jain have dedicated a well furnished floor consisting of 5 self contained air-conditioned bed rooms and a hall in 2012, located at Shri Sammed Shikharji, one of the top Jain pilgrimage centre, Madhuban, Dist. Giridhi (Jharkhand), managed by Shri Digamber Jain Shahwat Teerthraj Sammed Shikhar Trust to cater the needs of Jain pilgrims.
- Manik Amrit Yatri Niwas - In the memory of their parents (Late) Shri Amritlalji Padlia and (Late) Mrs. Manekbai Padlia, the trustees Shri. Bahadurlal A. Jain and Mrs. Vanmala B. Jain have initiated the construction of Manik Amrit Yatri Niwas at Shree Girnarji, Dist. Junagadh, Gujarat consisting of 24 well furnished air conditioned rooms with attached wash room facilities and 2 dormitories to cater the needs of approx 72 Jain pilgrims at a time. SHREE GIRNARJI is one of the top three pilgrimage center for Jain religion. Total constructed area of approx. 11,000 sq. ft. It shall be completed by the end of 2012.